Welcome to PrimeThought Software Solutions
SpatialXL is an Excel mapping and spatial analytics tool. SpatialXL works seamlessly with 2D or 3D data. Data can be mapped directly from a worksheet and a live link is maintained between the map and the Excel data. SpatialXL is used in both Spatial BI and the Mining Arena as it is capable and powerful enough to handle both.
SpatialXL Introduction Videos
Business Intelligence using SpatialXL in Excel Feat. Spatial StoryBoard
GIS in Excel with SpatialXL Feat. StoryBoards
CAD in Excel with SpatialXL Feat. Spatial StoryBoard
Full Spatial Functionality
SpatialXL is an add-in to Microsoft Excel which adds full spatial functionality and intelligence to Excel, enables a direct link between client tables and maps, and enables users to quickly & easily create and share their own maps.
Our typical users are anyone who needs to visually display their data on maps, do spatial analysis & reporting, or create & share their own maps, all within the familiar easy to use Excel environment. Our users typically have Microsoft Excel experience and have advanced, limited or no prior mapping software experience.
Simple and Easy
Why use SpatialXL?
- SpatialXL is highly beneficial for clients who are comfortable working in an Excel environment, and don’t have formal training in GIS. Even those with formal training, simpler and faster way to work.
- SpatialXL integrates seamlessly between various datasets.
- It has the capability to import & reference client specific data such as customer data – locations, values, and link directly to external datasets such as population demographics and others and even directly to databases. There are instant map updates as data is added or changed, filtered or queried.
- SpatialXL is simple and easy to use.
- SpatialXL is a fully fledged GIS product which offers heat mapping, spatial analysis, thematics, routing and a lot more, but is still simple enough for any user to manipulate.
SpatialXL is used successfully by the following professions:
- Data Analyst
- BI Manager
- Sales & Marketing Analyst
- Sales & Operations Manager
- Logistics Planner
- Route to Market Specialist
- Distribution Manager
- Market Analyst
- Market Research Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Information Specialist
- Mining Operators
- And more…